"My goal as a counselor is to create a warm, supportive environment in which my clients can begin to understand their feelings while discovering what barriers may exist that limit their full potential. I take an eclectic approach to client wellness and honor the client's work life, family traditions and sexual orientation - as well as cultural & spiritual beliefs..."
Dr. John Moore uses a warm, affirming and interactivel approach to help clients explore barriers that keep them from reaching their full potential. Conversational & intuitive, Moore uses a strength based model to identify unproductive thinking patterns while assisting clients in the development of healthy coping skills. This interactive partnership is used to empower clients and formulate new goals for the future.
Here are some areas that he may be able to provide assistance:
Growth and insight oriented
• Self Development & Growth
• Body Image Issues
• Sadness, Anxiety and Stress Management
• Negative thinking
• Feeling stuck
• Relationships, Life Transitions, Personal Loss
• Job related stress
• Men's Issues
• Solution Focused, Brief Therapy
• Sexual Orientation (Gay, Lesbian & Bi-Sexual, Questioning)
• Chronic illness
• Financial challenges
•Arguments •Communication problems •Financial disagreements •Infidelity •Cyber cheating •Sexual problems •Trust issues •Relationship transitions and separation issues
• Premarital Counseling
Dynamic and engaging
• Supportive work and growth with others seeking to address issues together
• Specialized groups in short and long term formats
Supportive and Interactive
• Available for those clients who cannot attend face to face sessions on a regular basis.
To learn more about this service, click on the telephone below.